Services You Will Receive with
When it comes time to buy a home, there is nothing more reassuring than being able to trust your real estate agent with the task of advising you and ensuring that your home-buying journey will progress smoothly. We will represent you from start to finish through the process of the home-buying transaction for what may well be your biggest asset, and we will provide advice and counsel from start to finish with all elements concerning your purchase. We will help you with questions and processes such as:
- What location best suits your needs?
- What taxes are payable, if any?
- Interacting with conveyance lawyers, mortgage brokers, and qualified property inspectors.
- Discussing financing options.
In addition, we will:
- Keep your bargaining position strictly confidential to ensure an optimal purchase price.
- Keep you up-to-date on current issues or developments, legal or otherwise, which might affect the value of land or housing.
- Negotiate within your budget to ensure the best price and terms for your future home.
- Keep you aware of up-to-date listings in your specific price range, as well as any properties that suit your needs and the most recent sales in your preferred neighborhoods.
- Preview homes for you to ensure you are being matched with a suitable home.
- Prepare reasonable and binding offers for homes.
- Answer any and all questions in an open, honest, and frank manner.
- Oversee the closing process from start to finish.
- Be available for consultation even after the sale has closed.
- Find you a fantastic home!
- Write all offers through us. Real estate agencies are highly cooperative with one another: If you want to tour a property listed by another agent, we can arrange a showing for you.
- Phone us. If there are any real estate signs, ads, or listings that interest you, call us for additional information.
- Notify us when you'd like to attend an open house events. We will reach out to acquire any additional information you might want or need, and we will serve as a proxy between you and the seller. Please inform the hosting agents that you have a real estate representative and give them your LA Homes agent's name, but do not give out your own name and phone number.
We are dedicated to our profession and want to work hard for you. You will receive competent and professional services when you engage with us to act on your behalf.
RELAX, YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS
Contact us online to learn more about our services for home buyers.