Preparing Your Home for
- Ensure all lights are turned on
- Make sure all bulbs are are not burnt out
- Have the windows cleaned, inside and out
- Open drapes and blinds
- Remove magazines and newspapers
- Store remote controls
- Hide power cords
- Arrange furniture to make rooms look spacious
- Move rugs out of sight
- Study – clear and remove clutter desk, straighten items on bookshelf, file papers
- Toy room – organize and remove toy clutter
- Clean off counters
- Remove dishes from sinks
- Remove anything from refrigerator doors
Bathrooms and En Suite
- Clear off counter tops
- Polish faucets and mirrors
- Clean stains from sinks, grout and bathtubs
- Get rid of any personal items and cleaning products
- Remove all towels and toilet paper roll
- Toilet seat lid closed
- Make the beds with fresh, clean linen
- Clear out anything from under the bed that is visible
- Bedside tables are to be clean, free of tissue boxes, remote controls, alarm clocks, jewelry, etc.
Front Area, Gardens and Outdoors
- Move vehicles out of view
- Clear, sweep, and weed around paving and sidewalks
- Store garbage bins out of site
- Mow the lawn
- Trim hedging and overgrown shrubbery
- Put away lawn equipment and gardening tools
- Neatly arrange or store outdoor equipment
- Pools – cleaned with leaves and debris cleared
- Turn water features on
If the 3 rules of buying a property are “location, location, location”, then of equal value importance are the 3 rules of selling: “presentation, presentation, presentation”. With over 87% of buyers starting their search online, professional photos can mean the difference to be on a buyer’s short-list or not.
Images are captured at dusk - those moments with stunning light between the night and day. Twilight photography is excellent for showcasing exterior and interior views, emphasizing the rich colours and dramatic shades of light.
FULL SCREEN VIRTUAL TOURS
A 360° view of an interior or an exterior aspect of a property. Gives potential buyers an online interactive experience, almost the same as if they were physically immersed in the environment.
INTERACTIVE FLOOR PLANS
A floor plan on the property displayed online where buyers can click on the hot spots to bring up corresponding high quality images. A simple and easy way to engage potential buyers with a point of reference.
POINT OF INTEREST MAPPING
Contact us if you're getting ready to sell your home in Los Angeles or surrounding areas.