Each client's situation is unique. To that end, it is our mission to use the most effective techniques when marketing your home.
Your customized marketing plan will have the following proven strategies included:
- Professional Marketing Research: This leads to the strategic pricing of your home. Guessing is not good enough in the world of real estate.
- Staging: We make preparations before you list so we can hit the ground running.
- Exposure on the MLS® System: Thousands of Agents and their buyers will be able to see your listing. We promise that your home will catch their eye.
- Active Marketing: We’ll find a buyer for your home through consistent prospecting. With thousands of buyers in our databases, countless contacts, and strong marketing efforts, we will find the right owner for your home.
- Company Team: Everyone on our team is working hard to ensure your sale runs smoothly.
- Thorough Agent Research: Agent feedback gives us valuable insights into the market.
- Weekly Homeowner Updates: We will provide you with feedback from showings, details about our marketing efforts and relevant activity in the marketplace.
- Printing and Graphic Design: Our printing resources and graphic design teams are able to create high-quality marketing pieces for home sellers. The turnaround time is quick and we pride ourselves in being able to provide this service to you. We want potential buyer’s to remember your property in the best possible way. Products include: Marketing, Flyers, Brochures and Feature Sheets.
- Websites and Internet Marketing: We take Internet marketing of your home very seriously. Your home will be marketed on several websites including our own, social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and 1000's of neighborhood or agent websites. Your home will be available to thousands of potential buyers, 24 hours a day. Market stats show that more than 94 percent of buyers use the Internet to search for their next home. We speak their language and ensure high-profile exposure through a number of sites. You will not get better Internet exposure with anyone else.
- Open Houses: Tried, tested and true. Your home will be available for viewing by buyers at convenient times.
- High-quality Feature Sheets: Once it’s been seen you don’t want prospective buyers to forget your home. A high-quality, color feature sheet with lots of clear pictures keeps us ‘top of mind’ with buyers.
- Internet Virtual Tours & Photography: A professional photographer will expose your home to thousands of real estate websites. First impressions are a must and it starts with professional photography to draw buyers to your home.
- Radio & TV: We market on radio and TV stations during peak hours to ensure we have the largest audience.
Contact us today to get started on marketing your LA home.