How Do I Use This Site to Buy a Home?
If you're new to LAHomes, welcome! We'd like to make your home search as easy as possible, so we've developed the site to be your one-stop source for Los Angeles real estate listings and market information. This page will tell you how to navigate the site so that you can quickly find homes in your price range and in your neighborhood of choice.
Feel free to explore the site, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Step 1. Sign Up for Free
Signing up enables you to:
- Get full listing details of each property, including high quality photos, virtual tours, driving directions, and maps of the area
- Catch a Bird's Eye View of each home, learn about schools and amenities in the neighborhood, and request a showing
- Bookmark your favorite listings so they're easy to find
- Calculate your potential mortgage payments, share listings with friends, and access printable brochures
- Utilize advanced saved search features
- Send our team questions and private messages via the website
- Receive instant notifications of new listings, daily or weekly
- Stay on top of property developments such as price history, price reductions, and days on market
Step 2. Browse Available Inventory
Search the latest listings by city, neighborhood, zip code, map, or MLS® number. Be sure to also check out our team's featured listings. Are you looking for specific types of homes like condos or luxury estates? You can browse listings according to property type by clicking the links below.
Step 4. Learn About Buying Real Estate in Los Angeles
Our comprehensive Home Buyers' Guide has advice for choosing the neighborhood and property, as well as a number of articles geared towards making the buying process simpler. Don't forget to use our handy Mortgage Calculators to get an idea of whether a given property is within budget:
Our Mortgage Calculators
Step 5. Stay on Top of Developments in the LA Housing Market
The local market can change rapidly, so it's important to be aware of new developments, price trends, and predictions. Reading our Blog is a great way to stay current and to hear about new properties before anyone else. You may also want to check out our Market Reports for a snapshot of current prices and active listings.
Step 6. Get Professional Real Estate Advice
The LA Homes team can assist you with every aspect of the home buying process, from getting financing to negotiating price and contract contingencies. Meet our team of Los Angeles real estate agents.
Contact us for more information about buying real estate in Los Angeles, California.