Establishing the “Right Price” is Critical
Pricing your home at or near fair market value makes the difference between selling and not. Homes priced within 5% of fair market value have a 60% chance of selling, those priced at market value have a 95% chance of selling. Meanwhile, overpricing your home by as little as 15% gives you only a 10% chance of selling. Although it may be tempting to try working with someone who promises to list and sell at the highest price of anyone, doing so may well jeopardize the sale of your property. Finding a real estate agent who will sell your home at the correct price is important.
The Benefits of Pricing Los Angeles Homes Right:
- Due to being exposed to more qualified buyers, your property sells faster
- Your home's marketability increases
- Higher offers come to homes priced at their market value
- Competing offers are more likely
- Real estate agents will be more likely to show your property to their clients
If you're selling your home, you'll want a trusted real estate professional on your side. We have the experience you want and the knowledge of the local industry you need. Contact us today online or by phone at 310.774.4110 to learn more about how to get the most out of your real estate investments.