What Matters To You
As Seen In
Welcome to LAHomes.com, the Los Angeles real estate team bringing it all together with local guides to living in Los Angeles, showcasing the amazing places to live, work, and play, from the rolling waves of the California coast to the bustling heart of the LA urban city center.
"When you're helping someone make a decision as important as that of buying or selling a home, I believe you can never be focused enough." — Brad Korb, CEO, LAHomes.com
Whether enjoying his favorite hobby of fishing with his brother-in-law, renting a house on Catalina Island in the summer with relatives or simply going out with his wife, Nancy, to ride a bike, take a walk or relax on the beach, Brad sets time aside to cultivate relationships with family and friends. Even when simply going to the hardware store or planting a garden, Brad focuses his attention on his children, Courtney and Tyler, giving them the opportunity to learn new things. He helps them to make goals for themselves and strives to be a positive example for them to follow.
Brad’s love for family carries over into his community involvement as well, as he sponsors local schools and community service organizations.
The same determined focus that enables Brad to make an impact on his family and community is what takes his career as a real estate professional to new levels of success. For over three decades, he has helped his clients visualize and obtain their goals of buying or selling a home. He sits down and listens to their unique needs and desires, then puts together the best strategies for achieving the results they want. Having participated in every aspect of the real estate process over the years, Brad knows where to center his attention in order to bring about success.
About The Brad Korb Real Estate Group
Brad surrounds himself with a team of professionals who each handle various tasks that need attention, giving him the freedom to focus directly on each client's transaction. With years of experience with buyers and sellers in the Burbank community, Brad is an unparalleled resource for everything from Burbank’s real estate market to its community services. So when you're ready to make a move in the Glendale, Burbank, Sun Valley, North Hollywood and surrounding areas in the San Fernando Valley, contact the professional who is Focused on What Matters to You. Contact Brad Korb—you’ll be glad you did!
Ready to start your home search?
Brad Korb puts clients first!
We're with you every step of the way, from providing tools to help with your initial online home search all the way through closing. Let us make your dreams come true here in LA!
How Can We Help You?
When it comes to selling a home, trust is essential. After all, the process of buying or selling a home is one of the most significant transactions most people will ever make. Fortunately, when working with Brad Korb and his team, buyers and sellers can rest assured that they are in good hands. With years of experience in the real estate industry, Brad has a deep understanding of the market and knows how to get the best possible price for his clients.
What's more, he and his team are known for their dedication to their clients, always going the extra mile to ensure a smooth transaction. So if you're looking for an experienced and trustworthy agent to sell your home, look no further than Brad Korb.
Here are just a few reasons working with Brad Korb will put you ahead of the competition:
- Licensed REALTOR® and Broker since 1979
- #1 REALTOR® in Closed Volume and Number of Homes Sold in Burbank
- #4 Agent in Los Angeles County on Zillow
Professional Designations & Awards
- Corporate Relocation Professional (CRP)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Nominated to Who's Who in Real Estate in North America
- Profiled in the National Website that Interviews Top Agent Leaders in Selling Real Estate
- Featured in Several National Association of REALTORS® Magazine Articles on Top Professionals
- Relocation Specialist who has helped many of the Fortune 500 Companies and their Employee Transfers
Ongoing Community Involvement
When it comes to buying or selling a home, having a real estate agent who is involved in the local community can make all the difference. Our team is invested in the communities it serves, and that means we're invested in YOU.
Here are just a few different areas of the communities the Brad Korb Real Estate Group is involved in:
- Burbank Chamber of Commerce Member
- RE/MAX Success Stories Book, Volume 1
- RE/MAX Success Stories Book, Volume 2
- Re/max Success Stories Book, Volume 3
- Past Members of YMCA Indian Guides
- Sponsor of Burbank Temporary Aid Center
- Sponsor of Burbank Tournament of Roses
- Sponsor of Burbank Noon Lions
- Sponsor of Burbank Public Library
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate
- Starlight Bowl Sponsor
- Lessons Learned: Billion Dollar Agent
- Member of the Burbank Association of REALTORS®
- Sponsor of Burbank Parks and Recreation
- Sponsor of Burbank Boys & Girls Club
- Sponsor of Burbank Kiwanis Club